The projector ceiling mount is present in good quality and quantity. Ceiling mounts or universal walls should be preferred as more projectors and technicians come and do all the installation. It is advised to mount it on a solid surface to avoid vibration if you have a suspended ceiling. To get the correct length of the pole, the void between two ceiling measures should be taken. You can also take expert advice in choosing which projector will best suit you. Various websites provide you with the feature of calling them and clearing all your doubts regarding requirements, and trained staff would be provided with knowledge of network installments so that your area is covered.
It can be used in the presentation of a company or for a movie night, its use ranges from business environment to home in Singapore, and you can buy it according to your needs. Keeping quality and cost-effectiveness in mind, you can purchase projectors in Singapore within your range.
Process for projector ceiling mount-
- Finding location: the location of projector ceiling mount should be on a solid surface so that vibrations can be avoided. It is one of the most important steps as, without proper placement, your presentation or movie can get affected.
- Height of ceiling: it is advised to have a screening minimum of 24 inches above the ground. The maximum screen size that is 100 inches should have opted as it gives brilliant visual quality.
- Projector’s position: to find the best position, the throw distance should be calculated.
- Viewing angle: to find the best viewing angle, you need to calculate the distance above the screen center.
- Making holes: with the help of power drillers, desired holes are made in the ceiling, and it should be taken care that the area of that roof should have a good amount of concrete; otherwise, there can be an accident.
- Attachment of ceiling projectors: most projectors nowadays come with a bracket, but if it is not present, a high-quality mount should be preferred. This helps in assuring that the projector will not get deflected from its months after its usage.
- Hooking of cables: the last step is to hook the cables with the projector. It is also advised to use trunking which will hide the wire and would give a clean look. Know more on the web.